martes, 19 de julio de 2011

DIY Fashion: Cute Bow Shirt

DIY Fashion: Cute Bow Shirt


DIY Fashion: Cute Bow Shirt

Posted: 19 Jul 2011 02:38 AM PDT

[READ ME ^_^] Hello dimsum babies! Let's get creative for Summer. This DIY Bow shirt is perfect for the warmer season. It's casual yet oh so cute & girly. It's very simple to make as well. Why not revamp your wardrobe by recycling pieces to create something that looks new & fun? Remember, you can choose to work with whatever colour you want. Have it loose fit, tight fitted, long sleeved or short sleeved. Pick whatever print you like (polka dot, pin stripped, checkered, floral, leopard, etc) Loads of you asked about the Bow shirt that I wore in my May Fav video. I actually bought it for around $HK230 in a boutique in Hong Kong but I figured I can make a tutorial on it because it looked simple enough. Was a fun project and I ended up liking the shirt I made more ^_^ Have fun guys!!! HONG KONG MEET & GREET I'm hoping to meet you lovely people for a meet & greet on 9th July 2011 in Times Square (outside the mall) around 3pm. It's going to be a day of hugs!!!! If you're free, come up for lots of hugs & talk talk time. Can't wait to meet you guys! Check out the Bubzbeauty Official Website. I update tons of beauty, fashion and hair related articles almost daily. www.bubzbeauty.com Follow me on Twitter www.twitter.com Subscribe to my Vlog channel: www.youtube.com Shop the Bubbi Clothing Line: bubbi.bubzbeauty.com Connect with me at the Bubzbeauty Fanpage where I chill n catch up with you guys ^^ http
Views: 462886
10091 ratings
Time: 03:48 More in Howto & Style

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario