jueves, 21 de junio de 2012

Dada life - The Great Fashionista Swindle” y 4 mas

Dada life - The Great Fashionista Swindle” y 4 mas


Dada life - The Great Fashionista Swindle

Posted: 22 Jan 2007 12:12 PM PST

dada life
From: gijs013
Views: 1041306
1552 ratings
Time: 06:36 More in Music


Malaysian Remy Straight to Styled ft. Fancy Fashionista Remy hair

Posted: 22 Jan 2012 04:04 PM PST

I have 22in 20in and 18in Malaysian Remy Hair.....the purpose of this video is to show how the hair looked STRAIGHT and how it looked curled.....so far the hair does not hold curls well at all but I'm working on finding the right products to use so that my curls won't fall :) for more info check out the website link below: www.fancyfashionista.com click here to check out the link to the hair I have in the video: www.fancyfashionista.com like me on facebook for hair updates and more!! www.facebook.com also follow me on twitter :) u won't regret it! twitter.com I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL!!! :) REVIEW DISCLAIMER: I am aware that I change my hair A LOT :) I make all my installs removable...on U-part units and half wigs....its easier for me for my everyday life with school, work, business events and work outs. I understand by having this flexibility will affect the integrity of a FULL review because I DO change my hair alot. If you DO NOT find my process of reviewing using removable units beneficial, please feel free to search for other ladies who have the same hair and may have had it in constantly over a long period of time. I personally don't wear (AND NEVER DID) wear my extensions in longer than 1 month. I am VERY HONEST and MY experiences, I have NO affiliations with any companies, nor am I responsible for any issues you may have from companies that I introduce to you through my channel. If anything maybe my constant weave change will give you some hair inspiration! :)
Views: 44202
599 ratings
Time: 10:39 More in Howto & Style


H&M Fashion Video - The Fashionista Café

Posted: 23 Jun 2010 09:16 AM PDT

The London café Prêt-à-Portea makes cookies and pastries inspired by the themes and colors of the fashion world. Fashionistas with a sweet tooth should look no further for their afternoon tea.
Views: 55794
110 ratings
Time: 02:39 More in Entertainment


HAUL- H&M, MAC & Fashionista

Posted: 03 Nov 2011 05:50 AM PDT

Views: 35998
429 ratings
Time: 14:29 More in Howto & Style


Domestic Fashionista: Ornament Wreath

Posted: 11 Nov 2010 03:29 PM PST

Domestic Fashionista shows how to make an ornament wreath. domestic-fashionista.blogspot.com
Views: 38053
48 ratings
Time: 02:27 More in People & Blogs


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario