martes, 21 de agosto de 2012

Flatiron Waves featuring the NuMe Fashionista Flatiron” y 1 mas

Flatiron Waves featuring the NuMe Fashionista Flatiron” y 1 mas


Flatiron Waves featuring the NuMe Fashionista Flatiron

Posted: 19 Jun 2011 09:27 PM PDT

**OPEN ME!** You can find this flatiron and other great styling tools and products at www.numestyle.com twitter! http blog! www.brushingonbeauty.blogspot.com FTC Disclaimer All products in this video were purchased by me except for the NuMe flatiron. This styling tool was sent to me by the company to feature in my video. I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned and I am not being compensated in any way for mentioning these products.
Views: 3239
29 ratings
Time: 10:04 More in Howto & Style


T by Alexander Wang campaign

Posted: 11 Jul 2011 01:05 PM PDT

T by Alexander Wang campaign, featuring SANTIGOLD AND SPANKROCK
Views: 13414
50 ratings
Time: 00:46 More in Film & Animation


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario