jueves, 6 de septiembre de 2012

Fashionista [PMV]” y 1 mas

Fashionista [PMV]” y 1 mas


Fashionista [PMV]

Posted: 01 Aug 2012 12:10 AM PDT

Now that took way too long XD. READ DESCRIPTION PLS! - Song: Fashionista by MBAlpha: www.youtube.com - My first video made entirely in After Effects. I apologize for any rough transitions and poor timing in parts because I'm still getting used to the program. Its hard to get used to but I like it a lot. - Several of the masks by LittleshyFiM: www.youtube.com One by StormFX3: www.youtube.com - Vectors from MLP Vector Club on DeviantArt - I tried to post this before midnight, but I couldn't do it (and I was basically editing 24/7 that day lol), so I don't have any videos to ask you to vote for this month. All of my friends, however, have made awesome stuff, so make sure to vote for them (too many to list here, check my channel under Awesome PMV artists). Thanks! - Again, my sincere apologies for this video taking so long. I was gone for two weeks, spent two weeks working on other videos (that may or may not be finished) and two weeks working on this video. - Next PMV will probably be Sahar.
Views: 5372
279 ratings
Time: 03:54 More in Entertainment


T by Alexander Wang campaign

Posted: 11 Jul 2011 01:05 PM PDT

T by Alexander Wang campaign, featuring SANTIGOLD AND SPANKROCK
Views: 13518
51 ratings
Time: 00:46 More in Film & Animation


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario