domingo, 7 de octubre de 2012

My Mini Fashionista Haul: Old Navy, Target, Children's Place

My Mini Fashionista Haul: Old Navy, Target, Children's Place


My Mini Fashionista Haul: Old Navy, Target, Children's Place

Posted: 03 Oct 2012 10:18 AM PDT

Come peek into our life everyday at: www.kandeeland.com This is our mini fashionista haul, more all the tiny, fashionable people in my house! Cute baby things for Ellie, who is more toddler baby , but getting bigger! Alani is more big girl stuff, and Blake with his cute boy style and love for all printed shirts! We went to Old Navy, Target, The Children's Place, and Whole Foods Even! So get ready for cute fall baby and kids clothes, and Blake would want me to say "cool kids clothes"- he doesn't want to be "cute"!! Owl hats, leopard print, stripes, and fake tuxedo shirts! CLICK THIS to see my post about the owl hat: kandeelandkandeeland.blogspot.com Come hang out on my other channel too: www.youtube.com (it's my biggie smalls channel) come be my buddy and pal on all of these: FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com TWITTER: www.twitter.com PINTEREST: www.pinterest.com INSTAGRAM: kandee johnson And one day I'll start a tumblr! ha ha ha hugs and cute lil clothes, kandee and Ellie DISCLAIMER: No one paid Ellie to do this video, No one paid me to do this video. Ellie did not pay me to do this video. No one bought these clothes for me. I wish Target would pay me to do videos for them because I shop there so much! ha ha ha I paid myself in shopping plastic bags to make this video. I added 3 new plastic bags to my collection! ha ha ha ALL music is royalty and copyright free from: www.premiumbeat.com SONG It's Always Funny in Philadelphia ARTIST: Haim Mazar
Views: 67447
3287 ratings
Time: 06:33 More in Howto & Style


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario