jueves, 9 de junio de 2011

Fall Fashion!!!

Fall Fashion!!!


Fall Fashion!!!

Posted: 08 Jun 2011 06:41 PM PDT

Read Me!!! I really hope you guys enjoy this video, I worked on it for days but if it means I'm helping you then that's all that matters! **Please note that these outfits are based on my style** Wanna be friends???- twitter.com Subscribe to my vlog channel!- www.youtube.com Follow me on DAILYBOOTH!- dailybooth.com Get the clothes!- Outift #1- Tank top- F21 White button up top- F21 Blue Jacket-F21 Black Converse Outfit #2- Dress- F21 Floral button up top-F21 Plum cardigan-F21 Flats- Target! :) Outfit #3- Green/Olive Dress-F21 Green cardigan-F21 Leggings-Target Ballet Flats- JCPenney Outfit #4- Black Blazer- F21 Lipstick V-neck T-shirt- F21 Black Heel boots- Dr. Scholls Knit hat- H&M Outfit #5- Studded Sweater- F21 Brown Suede boots- F21 Brown leather bag- F21 Outfit #6- Burgundy Dress- F21 Knit cardigan- F21 Leggings- Target Tall boots- Steve Madden Outfit #7- Blue Ruffled Cardigan- American Eagle Blue Plaid scarf- American Eagle White lace tank top- Rue 21 Moccasins- American Eagle Outfit #8- Grey/Red V-neck t-shirt- F21 Red plaid shirt- F21 Dark grey high-waisted skirt- F21 Black converse Outfit #9- Oversized Black/silver short- F21 Key necklace- American Eagle Dark Jeggings- F21 Leather boots- Rue 21 Disclaimer- The only thing I got for free was the pair of ballet flats. I bought everything myself. This is NOT a sponsored video and I am not getting paid to mention anything. All of my opinions are honest :)
Views: 162462
1379 ratings
Time: 06:54 More in Howto & Style

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario