sábado, 11 de septiembre de 2010

The iPhone Fashion Shoot” y 2 mas

The iPhone Fashion Shoot” y 2 mas


The iPhone Fashion Shoot

Posted: 10 Sep 2010 06:01 AM PDT

Lee Morris of Fstoppers.com shoots a full fashion photography session with the iPhone 3gs. To view more info and the high res images please visit www.fstoppers.com/iphone
From: FStoppers
Views: 460346
1522 ratings
Time: 10:00 More in Science & Technology

Fashions Of The 1920's

Posted: 08 Sep 2010 09:25 PM PDT

The Roaring Twenties
From: Aaron1912
Views: 247597
350 ratings
Time: 04:04 More in Music

New York City Fashion Week

Posted: 10 Sep 2010 08:14 AM PDT

thank you all for your support! without you, this would not have been possible. here's a quick video where i show you all of the things i did during my time in NYC. **all makeup used in the minnie mortimer show was by NYX Cosmetics song is "brand new key" by katharine mcphee (please note: i have written permission from her, and her record label to use her music in my videos. it is NOT copyright.) buy the song on iTunes: itunes.apple.com watch jesse's video: www.youtube.com subscribe to my vlog channel for bloopers and behind the scenes updates on my time in NYC: www.youtube.com follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com subscribe to my sister elle! www.youtube.com subscribe to my youtube friends! will: www.youtube.com ray: www.youtube.com joe: www.youtube.com tessa: www.youtube.com michelle: www.youtube.com nick: www.youtube.com josh: www.youtube.com FTC Disclaimer: no one or company gave me free products for this video. no one or company is paying me for this video. it is my honest opinion.
Views: 355468
4947 ratings
Time: 02:54 More in Howto & Style

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario