jueves, 15 de julio de 2010

Academy Awards 2009 Fashion Wrap” y 1 mas

Academy Awards 2009 Fashion Wrap” y 1 mas


Academy Awards 2009 Fashion Wrap

Posted: 14 Jul 2010 01:29 PM PDT

Stars sparkle on Hollywood's most glamorous night at the 2009 Academy Awards! TV Guide Network's Lisa Rinna & Joey Fatone are live on the Oscar red carpet to interview the stars!
From: tvguide
Views: 46181
77 ratings
Time: 40:23 More in Shows

New York City Fashion Week

Posted: 14 Jul 2010 12:33 AM PDT

thank you all for your support! without you, this would not have been possible. here's a quick video where i show you all of the things i did during my time in NYC. **all makeup used in the minnie mortimer show was by NYX Cosmetics song is "brand new key" by katharine mcphee (please note: i have written permission from her, and her record label to use her music in my videos. it is NOT copyright.) buy the song on iTunes: itunes.apple.com watch jesse's video: www.youtube.com subscribe to my vlog channel for bloopers and behind the scenes updates on my time in NYC: www.youtube.com follow me on twitter! www.twitter.com subscribe to my sister elle! www.youtube.com subscribe to my youtube friends! will: www.youtube.com ray: www.youtube.com joe: www.youtube.com tessa: www.youtube.com michelle: www.youtube.com nick: www.youtube.com josh: www.youtube.com FTC Disclaimer: no one or company gave me free products for this video. no one or company is paying me for this video. it is my honest opinion.
Views: 339113
4911 ratings
Time: 02:54 More in Howto & Style

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario