martes, 13 de abril de 2010

Fashion tips from fashionista Andre J. - Skinny jeans” y 2 mas

Fashion tips from fashionista Andre J. - Skinny jeans” y 2 mas


Fashion tips from fashionista Andre J. - Skinny jeans

Posted: 11 Sep 2007 08:55 AM PDT

Fashion stylist Andre J.'s latest obsession... it's indigo, skinny and high-waisted with a brass bow.
From: LXTV
Views: 14146
24 ratings
Time: 01:17 More in Entertainment


My Style Icons, my Fashionista's Tribute, Mary Kate Olsen etc

Posted: 19 Sep 2009 06:57 PM PDT

Mary Kate Olsen, Agyness Deyn, Alice Dellal, Pixie Geldof, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Chloe Sevigny, Mischa Barton, Edie Sedgwick, Sienna Miller, plus various shot's of Fashion Photography. Song is Ready to Wear by Felix Da House Cat
Views: 1445
3 ratings
Time: 03:41 More in Howto & Style


SQ'sw - 'FASHIONISTA' Make Up Tutorial

Posted: 19 Dec 2009 04:42 PM PST

MORE INFO AVAILABLE ON MY WEBSITE: www.shivaqueen.com ► FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com ► TWITTER: twitter.com ► WEBSITE: www.shivaqueen.com ► MAKE-UP Kryolan, Illamasqua, Bobbi Brown, Max-Factor ► MUSIC: "qboy - 'Coming Out 2 Play feat. She' 2009 from album Moxie" on itunes bit.ly ► Drag Queen/Artist Make Up Tutorial Transformation FTC LAW: I got all the Kryolan products for free and bought all the rest. I wish I was getting paid to create this videos... I wouldn't need to work 5 days a week! I always give my honest opinion
Views: 3575
67 ratings
Time: 08:43 More in Howto & Style


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario