viernes, 11 de marzo de 2011

Ray Emery - Fashionista

Ray Emery - Fashionista


Ray Emery - Fashionista

Posted: 09 May 2007 07:54 PM PDT

Big thanks to 'dagwood' of SensNetwork.com for capping this video. Fashion Plate (Ray Emery's Theme) Goaltender...Zoolander Backstopper for the Sens Looking sharp they call me the Razor I'm GQ like Mercedes Benz Only been in the league for a little while But I've made my mark with my sense style I showed 'em this season what was up And now we're chasing the cup Pre-Chorus Ya'll know that you're feeling me Ya'll know that you like what you see Looking crisp on and off of the ice is my fate 11 out of 10 is how I rate Chorus I'm a Fashion Plate (Ya'll know that I'm money) I'm a Fashion Plate (Rico Sauve ain't got nothing on me) I'm a Fashion Plate (I'm too sexy for myself) I'm a Fashion Plate (I'm a fashion plate) Rap Let me break it down for ya'll, I ain't playin' Snatching ladies hearts like a pucks in my glove Look as fine in a suit as I do in my jersey And by the way I wear number one If you have to ask ya that's Chuvalo on my mask I'm down with the science of looking sweet But you best keep the peace and stay out my crease My tendin's tight but I like a fight.
Views: 17249
26 ratings
Time: 02:06 More in Sports


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario